Make The Difference
It’s a practical, work-based development programme designed around your needs and delivered at the right level for each individual.
Our apprenticeships are not just chalk and talk workshops. Instead, they consist of a blended approach to development that include classroom, virtual, online, coaching and on-the-job learning.
All of these ensure that your learners receive the relevant theory and practical to make a big difference in their performance.
Developing A Highly Skilled Talent Pool For Your Business
To develop your business you need to develop the skills of your workforce. Apprenticeships allow you to recruit people and train them specifically for the needs of your business as well as upskilling existing staff to help your business prosper.
MTD Training become an extension to your business and together we design and deliver the programmes you need for the people who need it. Most of our training is delivered on site to ensure minimum disruption with the essential off the job training conveniently located.
Understand Some Of
The Biggest Benefits
Create a Highly Skilled Workforce
Improved Performance, Productivity & Retention
Take Advantage of Government Funding
Improved Morale & Motivation
Revitalise & Refresh Your Company
The Government Will Pay 95% For Non-Levy Employers
WHY CHOOSE MTD?
Here’s What You Can Expect
With over 9,000 commercial clients across a wide range of sectors and 5 industry leading awards to our name, we know how to make learning engaging, practical and fun.
We’ll partner with you to provide the following…
- Providing help and guidance for funding routes, levy advice and government incentives
- Creating customised training programmes based on your needs and skills gaps
- A blended approach to learning that can include workshops, virtual, online and masterclasses with guest speakers
- Employer immersion sessions to fully understand apprenticeships and the learning journey
- An engaging onboarding and enrolment process for your learners
- Regular one to one visits for each apprentice with their skills coach to help support you both
- A dedicated contact at MTD for any queries or questions
- Regular and ongoing progress reviews to monitor performance and to ensure they are on track
- An End Point Assessment at the conclusion of the apprenticeship
What funding is available?
Contact one of our apprenticeship experts or click on the link for further information about levy and non-levy funding options.
A Practical & Engaging
Approach For Your Learners
Our Flexible Delivery System Really Works
On-Demand Support For Your Learners
20% off the job accordian question
View our existing training programmes and those we have in the pipeline.
Understand the funding available for levy and non-levy employers.
Find out how to run a TNA within your organisation to identify skills gaps.